This document in accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Civil Code) is an official offer (public offer) of the Limited Liability Company "Intrening.ru" (OGRN 1157847425273) represented by General Director Nikolay A. Volosyankov, hereinafter referred to as "the CONTRACTOR" and contains all the essential conditions for the provision of services. This Contract-Offer is posted on the website of the EXECUTOR https://nakedbiz.online/
1. Procedure for obtaining the acceptance of the terms of this contract-offer 1.1. In accordance with clause 3 of Article 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, in the event that the conditions set forth below and the payment for services are accepted, a legal or natural person that accepts this public offer becomes the CUSTOMER. In the future, the CONTRACTOR and the CUSTOMER are collectively referred to as "PARTIES". 1.2. The customer fills out the registration form posted on the website of the CONTRACTOR https://nakedbiz.online/ 1.3. The CUSTOMER pays the services of the CONTRACTOR, thereby giving a confirmation of acceptance of the conditions of the offer of the CONTRACTOR (unconditional acceptance). 1.4. After the CUSTOMER carries out payment and transfers money to the account of the CONTRACTOR, the Agreement shall enter into force. 1.5. Place of contract: Russia, St. Petersburg.
2. Subject matter of the contract 2.1. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the CONTRACTOR undertakes to provide services in the form of an information and consulting event (hereinafter - the Event), and the CUSTOMER undertakes to accept and pay for the services of the CONTRACTOR. 2.2. Information about the program of the event, the list of speakers, time and date is available on the website of the CONTRACTOR https://nakedbiz.online/ 2.3. The CONTRACTOR can inform the CUSTOMER about other events held by him, as well as interesting events of the CONTRACTOR partners without additional charges, on the contact details specified at the registration on the website of the CONTRACTOR. The CUSTOMER can at any time refuse to inform, by sending an CONTRACTOR a letter to the e-mail address. 2.3. Information and consulting services are deemed to be rendered properly and accepted by the CUSTOMER in the absence of claims on his part within 3 (three) calendar days from the date of the Event.
3. Rights and Obligations of the CONTRACTOR 3.1. The CONTRACTOR shall: 3.1.1. Provide information about the program Activities of its duration, location, organization of service. 3.1.2. Organize and hold the Event within the designated time. 3.2. The CONTRACTOR shall have the right: 3.2.1. Make changes to the program of the Event. 3.2.2. To postpone the date of the Event by notifying the CUSTOMER at least three days before the start of the Event by sending information about the changes to the CUSTOMER's e-mail address indicated in the registration form and / or to the telephone / fax contact number and / or by SMS notification - messages on the details specified in the registration form of the CUSTOMER. 3.2.3. Involve third parties to fulfill their obligations under this agreement.
4. Rights and obligations of the CUSTOMER 4.1. The CUSTOMER is obliged: 4.1.1. Pay the services of the CONTRACTOR in full and in the manner provided for in this Agreement. 4.1.2. To participate in the Event at the time specified by the CONTRACTOR, or to send a representative to the Event. 4.2. The CUSTOMER has the right: 4.2.1. Get full information about the program of the event, its duration, location, organization of services. 4.2.2. Refuse to participate in the Event in compliance with the terms of Section 6 of this Agreement.
5. Cost of services and settlement procedure 5.1. The cost of the services rendered by the EXECUTOR is indicated on the websites of the CONTRACTOR https://nakedbiz.online/ 5.2. The CONTRACTOR may, at its discretion, change the cost of the services and indicate the relevant information on the website https://nakedbiz.online/, until they are fully paid by the CUSTOMER. 5.3. Payment for services provided to the CUSTOMER is carried out on the basis of an advance payment (advance payment of 100%). 5.4. Payment is made by the CUSTOMER by transferring money to the account of the CONTRACTOR or by other means indicated on the website of the EXECUTOR https://nakedbiz.online/ 5.5. Payment is made no later than 2 (two) hours before the start of the Event. 5.6. The CUSTOMER is not allowed to participate in the Event until the full payment for the services of the CONTRACTOR.
6. Amendment and termination of the contract.
6.1. When canceling the CUSTOMER-paid events on the initiative of the CONTRACTOR, the CUSTOMER may use one of the following options: 6.1.1. To return the money spent for the acquisition of services in accordance with the Procedure for Refunding Money for Services (Section No. 7 of this Offer); 6.1.2. To take part in another CONTRACTOR's Event of an equivalent value, or a greater or lesser cost with an appropriate surcharge or a refund of excessively paid cash; 6.2. If the CUSTOMER refuses to participate in the Event no later than 30 days prior to its start, the CUSTOMER may return the money paid to the EXECUTOR or participate in another CONTRACTOR of an equivalent or greater value with an appropriate surcharge.
7. Procedure for the return of funds. 7.1. The CUSTOMER is entitled to a refund in full in the event of cancellation of the paid Event on the initiative of the CONTRACTOR. 7.2. If the CUSTOMER refuses to participate in the Event not later than 30 days prior to its beginning, the CONTRACTOR shall return the money in full, provided that the written notification from the CUSTOMER about the refusal to participate is received. 7.3. To return the money, the CUSTOMER makes up the application in the form specified by the CONTRACTOR and sends it to the e-mail address of the CONTRACTOR. The CONTRACTOR shall review the application within 10 (ten) days from the receipt.
8. Responsibility of the parties 8.1. The CONTRACTOR's overall liability under the Offer contract, for any claim or claim with respect to the Offer contract or its performance, is limited to the amount of payment paid to the CONTRACTOR by the CUSTOMER under the Agreement. 8.2. Failure of the CUSTOMER or his representative to attend the Event, or notification of the EXECUTOR outside the scope set out in clause 7.2. This Offer of the term is not grounds for exemption from payment and refund of funds. 9. The procedure for resolving disputes 9.1. Before filing a claim arising from the Offer, the party that believes that its rights have been violated (hereinafter referred to as the interested party) is obliged to send a written claim to the other party. 9.2. The claim must contain the requirements of the interested party and their justification, indicating the norms of the legislation and / or the terms of the Offer violated by the other party. Attached to the claim are copies of documents confirming the circumstances set forth in it. 9.3. The party that received the claim must review it and send a written reasoned response to the other party within ten days of receipt of the claim. 9.4. If the answer is not received within the above-mentioned time period or if the answer is not accepted, the interested party is entitled to apply to the court. 9.5. All disputes and disagreements arising between the parties in the framework of the Offer or in connection therewith, including those relating to its conclusion, modification, execution, violation, termination or invalidation, shall be resolved in the Arbitration Court of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, Russia Federation.
10. Force majeure circumstances 10.1. The Party shall be released from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill its obligations under the Contract if this failure was a consequence of force majeure circumstances that arose as a result of circumstances of an emergency nature that the Party could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures. Such extraordinary circumstances include natural disasters, accidents, floods, earthquakes, epidemics, fires, riots, strikes, revolutions, military actions, the entry into force of legislative acts, government regulations and orders of state bodies that directly or indirectly prohibit the types specified in the Treaty activities, circumstances, circumstances and actions of state bodies related to reports of terrorist acts, as a result of which the performance is obligatory it is not possible, related to the refusal / failure of the Bank's payment system in Russia, as well as any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Parties affecting the fulfillment of obligations. 10.2. If such circumstances arise, the deadline for the performance of contractual obligations is proportionally deferred for the duration of the relevant circumstance. 10.3. A party that is unable to fulfill its obligations due to force majeure circumstances must take all possible actions to notify the other Party of such circumstances (telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.).
11. Other conditions
11.1. By this Agreement, the parties have established that the actions of the CUSTOMER (his authorized representative) made in the Registration Form and with its help, respectively, change the rights and obligations of the parties and the conditions established by this Treaty. Until the CUSTOMER submits information on the change of the authorized representative, who has the right to act in the Registration Form, the said person is recognized as the proper representative of the CUSTOMER. 11.2. The CUSTOMER hereby agrees to collect, organize, accumulate, store, update (update, modify), use, personal data transferred to him within the framework of this Agreement. 11.3. The CUSTOMER does not have the right to transfer his rights and obligations under the Contract without the prior written consent of the CONTRACTOR. 11.4. The parties agreed to send messages (including legally significant ones) by means of electronic mail. The address of the CUSTOMER is indicated by him when filling in the registration form. Correspondence of the Parties or their representatives can be used as evidence. 11.5. The parties agreed that photocopies of the signed documents in JPEG format (including copies of this Agreement) are equal to documents issued on paper. 11.6. In everything else that is not regulated by this Offer, the Parties are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.